Benefits and cost savings:
Celotex provides reliable and long-term energy saving solution for buildings, which ultimately results in low cost electricity and heating bills. It is suitable in numerous applications such as roof, floor and walls. It achieves the required U-values with minimum thickness. It also helps in meeting the current as well as future requirements of the Building Regulations.
Celotex has achieved A+ rating when it is compared to BRE Green Guide and has certification from BBA certificate number 95/3197 and 09/4667.
- Features a good reaction to fire when measured in accordance with new European standards
- Comes in conveniently sized boards for installation between cavity wall ties
- A very cost effective insulation
- Very strong product that will not break easily
- Easy to install and handle
- Keeps performing long after it is installed for many many years
- Lightweight product and easy to unload off a truck
Recent Name Change:
Recently Celotex boards went under strict review due to the Grenfell Tower incident. As a result most of the general application boards (GA4000 range) were down graded in their thermal performance from 0.022 to 0.023. As a result of this Celotex changed the names of the boards effected by this to TB3000 and GA3000 range.
This change as a result from the Grenfell Tower disaster has now been undone. Celotex and local government testing has done extensive testing on all the Celotex range and as a result the new Celotex TB4000 and GA4000 range meets the required standards to meet the Thermal Conductivity of 0.022.